This is our 43th Annual
Oconomowoc Festival of The Arts
Invitations have been sent to invited artists. If you are invited lease pay for your booth fee.
It is held on the beautiful shores of Fowler Lake in Fowler Park.
More detailed guidelines for the artists of this show are as follows:
- All booths are on the grass.
- We do appreciate and encourage Festival artists to contribute to the Silent Auction. Those artists that contribute to this auction will receive a ribbon and an asterisk next to their name on our web site for this years festival.
- There will be no refunds
- Registration: Friday evening 5 pm - No entry into the park before that time. Saturday morning 6 am to 8 am. All artists not registered by 8 am will be considered "no shows" and will lose their spot in the festival. We will make those positions available to those on the wait list. All vehicles need to be out of the park at 9:30 am.
- All artists will show an ID at registration before entering the park. The listed artist must be at the festival for the entire festival displaying the juried style and quality of work. Artists will drive their vehicles into the park to register. You will receive artist packets at registration.
- Artist information will also be on this page of this website to download prior to the show.
- Festival supplied booth signs must be on the top right front of the booth for the entire show. If removed the artist may not be judged or invited back.
- Artists must stay until the end of the day on Sunday.
- A map of the festival grounds can be viewed from the maps page of this website.
- Our tax rate is 5.1%.
- The city park does not allow dogs. Please do not bring your dog.
- Neither food venders nor the festival committee will be in the position to make change for artists. There are numerous banks in the area that can be of help.
- We always have 2 new judges every year who choose the winners to be awarded cash prizes in every category as well as Best of Show. The awards are announced at a wonderful dinner party held at a private home on Lac La Belle.
For accommodations please access Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce