This is our 47th Annual
Oconomowoc Festival of The Arts
It is held on the beautiful shores of Fowler Lake in Fowler Park.
Detailed guidelines for registration:
- This is a juried festival. All artists must apply through ZAPP. Registration fee is $40.00 and Booth Fee is $250.00. The deadline to apply is February 26, 2017.
- On the weekend of the festival, registration begins Friday, August 18th at 5 pm. We will have all artists line up in their vehicles as they pull into the park. They will register at that time. No walk ups. (No entry into the park before 5:00.) Saturday morning 6 am to 8 am. All artists not registered by 8 am will be considered "no shows" and will lose their spot in the festival. All vehicles need to be out of the park at 9:30 am or before.
- Only the artists who juries into the show will be allowed to register for the festival. We will ID those artists at registration. The listed artist must be at the festival for the entire festival displaying the juried style and quality of work.
- All booths are on the grass.
- Because of complaints from Artists we will not allow walk in registration. Please drive your vehicles into the park's main entrance to register so that you can go right to your spot and set up.
- You will receive artist packets at registration.
- Festival supplied booth signs will be put up on your tent Sat. morning on the top right front of the booth. These signs must remain up for the entire show. If removed the artist will not be judged.
- All artists will show an ID at registration before entering the park. The listed artist must be at the festival for the entire festival displaying the juried style and quality of work. Artists will drive their vehicles into the park to register. You will receive artist packets at registration.
- Artists must stay until the end of the day on Sunday. If you leave early you will not be allowed back into the festival for several years.
- Artists will be given a name badge - Please wear it for the duration of the show.
- Our tax rate is 5.1%. We are not able to make change for you during the festival. Please see one of our many banks to help you prepare for this type of event.
- The city park does not allow dogs. Please do not bring your dog.
- As always we have 2 new judges who choose the award winners. We award winners cash prizes in every category as well as Best of Show on Sunday.
- The winners in all catagories are announced at a wonderful dinner party held at a private home on Lac La Belle Saturday evening
For accommodations please access Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce